Free webinar “Conducting an Integrated Performance Audit”
When it comes to performance management, organizations need the complete framework: from the corporate strategy, to key performance indicators and initiatives, cascaded all the way to the departmental and individual levels, across the organization.
This webinar will teach participants how to assess the maturity of organizations in 5 key areas: Strategic Planning, Performance Measurement, Performance Management, Performance Culture and Employee Performance Management.
The KPI Institute has just launched its Integrated Performance Audit (IPA) framework, which showcases the methodology used to identify weaknesses within Performance Measurement Systems and guides you through the necessary improvements initiatives.
• Motivation for conducting an IPA;
• Key tools to perform an IPA;
• 5 practice domains to audit for an integrated approach towards Performance Management Systems implementation, review and improvement;
• Benefits of conducting an IPA.
• Understand the impact of conducting an IPA;
• Acknowledge the importance of IPA in supporting the competitive advantage of an organisation;
• Get familiar with the main tools used for auditing the Performance Management System of your organisation;
• Get valuable insights on how to audit the main practice domains of an organisation and its benefits.
Alin Sonda is a Management Consultant at The KPI Institute, with over 10 years of experience in the banking sector. For more than 3 years he was an Internal Auditor, gaining an analytical perspective on operations and valuable insight on risk assessment and auditing methods and procedures.
As an auditor, he holds valuable experience in the design and implementation of internal processes that identify and assess risk and compliance with regulations and reporting requirements. His expertise and knowledge range from auditing and risk assessment to operational and overall performance improvement.
It’s easy to join in – access the registration page and don’t forget to tune in on March 22nd, at 11:00 AM GMT. Can’t make it on time? Let us know and we are going to provide you with the full webinar recording, free of charge!
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.