1. There is a comprehensive performance management manual or procedure related to organizational performance management.
2. The performance governing body offers support to all employees in terms of understanding and implementing performance measurement and management best practices.
3. Employees can apply and use with ease in practice performance management tools, techniques and related processes.
4. Employees have a good understanding of what their role and contribution is towards achieving the entity's strategic objectives.
1. The organization has a well designed and implemented performance communication plan.
2. The entity communicates its strategy plans, performance results and any other relevant information effectively with its internal stakeholder.
3. Continuous and diversified communication actions are taken in order to raise awareness and build a strong performance culture.
4. There is a continuous and relentless support from the senior management towards the development of performance management capabilities and best practices within the entity.
1. There is a committee in charge with assessing all innovation/improvement ideas proposed by staff and deciding on further course of action.
2. Gamification activities are frequent practices in the organization.
3. The entity understands the importance of allowing a certain level of autonomy and flexibility in the employees' working agenda as a lever of creativity & innovation.
4. Improvement results are constantly generated due to a high number of innovation ideas implemented within the organization.
1. The entities organizes and delivers training programs to all employees in accordance to their training needs.
2. Knowledge sharing is a common and welcomed practice in the organization.
3. Access to relevant knowledge resources is made available to all employees.
4. The learning environment is an important contributor in the process of continuous performance improvement.
1. There is well-structured bonus system in the organization.
2. Compensations offered to employees for meeting established performance levels are based on a combination of organizational, departmental and individual performance results.
3. The rewards scheme of the entity increases the employees' motivation level.
4. Rewards are offered on time according with a predefined schedule.
1. There is an effective well-being program in the entity dedicated to employees.
2. The entity is offering plentiful opportunities for employees to meet and know with each other as well as work collaboratively.
3. The employees generally maintain a positive attitude and mindset and show confidence in their behavior and actions.
4. The feeling of happiness, positiveness and well being is an important factor for achieving continuous performance improvement.